Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Website Launched

     I recently launched my new website! Check it out at www.brandonlepasti.com. Don't think this means the end of my photo blog though. My new site has a link to my blog and I plan to continue updating it with photo posts and other random thoughts as often as I can.

     Thanks goes out to Pixpa for providing clean and simple website templates at such a great price. Their EasyStudio Control Panel  is very user friendly and so far their customer service seems to be pretty on top of things whenever I have any issues. 

     Another special thanks goes out to my friend, Robert McGraw, for creating my new logo and helping me with my business system. Currently, we are working on the design of my business card, resume, and leave behind. As well as some other fun stuff! Bobby (Robert) is an amazing graphic designer! He is extremely passionate for what he does. It's great when a designer is just as excited to create your business system as you are, if not more. His website is currently under construction, but I will make sure to post it on my blog as soon as it goes live. 

     Thanks again everyone!

www.brandonlepasti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment