Friday, March 16, 2012

Port Prep Round 4

     Here are the last set of images I presented for Portfolio Preparation. Thanks goes out to those who provided their time and efforts for my photographs. I hope you all enjoy.

     The first two photos are of Greg Campbell - President of The Campbell Logan Bindery located in the historic warehouse district of Minneapolis.


Shelves full of various fabrics used for book covers and etc.  


     Greg sitting at his desk in the research library.


     Greg's son, Duncan Campbell (Vice President), working in the library binding room.

     The Campbell Logan Bindery has been family owned and operated for over fifty years. The way they operate is pretty old school... a lot of hands-on work, which allows them to provide their clients with a more custom-made design. I will be working with them in designing my portfolio book, which I am very excited for. Check out their website at www.campbell-logan.com. Or better yet, visit them in person. The experience of being there feels as if you have stepped back in time!


Michael Courteau. English Instructor. 


Jeff Burkett. Mathematics and Science Instructor. 

     Thanks goes out to, Kate Engelmann, who assisted me with the above image.

     A final thanks goes out to my photo instructor, Anthony Marchetti, and my fellow classmates for a great quarter in Portfolio Preparation. I appreciate all the helpful advice and criticism you all have given me over the last however many months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment