Thursday, March 8, 2012

Port Prep Round 3

    I am a bit overdue with these photos now, but here are the four images I turned in for our third class critique in Portfolio Preparation. Thanks goes out to Dana Nissen and Richard Mattox for taking the time to be in my photographs. Enjoy!


Dana Nissen PhD. Humanities Instructor. 


    Richard Mattox was once known as a notorious drug dealer around the Twin Cities, particularly North Minneapolis. People within the drug realm often called him "Caddie," for he used to roll around in a triple white Fleetwood D'Elegance and a red and white Coupe Deville. Many feared him and some even tried to kill him. Richard is another fine example of someone who's mess was turned into a message by the grace of God. Now Richard works in the construction business and is a loving and supportive father of two kids. He is active at The Rock Church Center as a greeter and has been on mission trips around the world. Richard now makes it his duty to reach out to those who are troubled, remembering how lost and mislead he once was himself. (Photo/s above and below)



    Thanks goes out to Christopher Broll for assisting me with the post production of the last image. He is a wizard at Photoshop. Check out his photography, as well as some time lapse videos of some of his more extensive post work. http://www.christopherallen.ph/

    As always, I want to thank those of you who visit my blog and support my photography. Check back soon to see my final round of images for my portfolio preparation class. I can hardly believe graduation is just around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment