Thursday, June 14, 2012

Internship

     Over the last 2-3 months, I had been interning for Conor and Larry Callahan at 514 Studios, located in the historic warehouse district of Minneapolis. Larry (Conor's Dad) has worked as a commercial photographer for over 30 years and is the owner of 514 Studios. Conor is a man of many jobs. Not only is he the studio manager at 514, but he also works as a freelance producer, photo rep., and owner of Pavlv - a company that helps market for photographers and other artists. Both Conor and Larry are extremely knowledgeable in the field of photography and I am very grateful for the lessons and experiences I had gained throughout my time there.

     Below is a portrait I made of Larry standing next to his old mono stand in the back corner of the studio. Thank you, Larry, for having patience to stand for my photograph even though you had so much going on that day while preparing for your trip to New York.

Lawrence J. Callahan. Commercial Photographer. Minneapolis, Minnesota. 

     Check out the following websites to learn more of what Conor and Larry are all about:

     Thanks again for looking at my blog! Make sure to check out my website to view more of my images! www.brandonlepasti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment