Friday, May 11, 2012

Portfolio Round 2

     I'm way overdue on posting these photos. Lately, I have been preparing for graduation and a couple upcoming portfolio shows I am participating in (one of which is my graduation show). I will make a blog post on the events soon. For now though, here are a few images I turned in for the second round of photos for my portfolio class.

     Thanks goes out to Marlene for inviting me into her home to photograph her. Thanks also goes to Bob and Irene for having my grandma, my mom, and myself over for snacks and photos. This year marks Bob and Irene's 60th Wedding Anniversary! What great inspiration they are to us all.

** To clear up any confusion, the two people photographed below do not know each other in any way (just in case some of you mix up the names Marlene and Irene). 


Marlene Doheny (Photo/s above and below)



Robert F. Lundberg

     A special thanks goes out to, Christopher Broll, for his assistance in post production of the last image. It's amazing what he is capable of in Photoshop. www.christopherallen.ph.

     Finally, thanks to all of you for visiting my blog! For more work, check out my website at www.brandonlepasti.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment